Friday, March 11, 2011

A hairdresser walking down the street came up to me and asked if he could cut my hair?

today I was walking downtown when some guy stopped me on the sidewalk. he said he was a hairdresser and said that my hair was in desperate need of a haircut. he said that my hair is completely damaged and that he wanted to cut my hair badly. my hair goes down to my mid back and does have quite a fee split ends because of my constant hair straightening and also because I haven't gotten a haircut since November and when I did I didn't get rid of the split ends. he looked at my hair and said that he would have to cut at least 6 inches off if not more and said it would really compliment my oblong face. he offered me to do it right then for free but I said I would think about it and he gave me his card. he works at rejuve salon and spa which is a nice aveda salon just a fee blocks from where we were. should I let this hairdresser that I have only met for 10 minutes cut my hair. he is going to cut off at least 6 inches which would put it below my shoulders and he could possibly cut shorter. what should I do??

No comments:

Post a Comment