Friday, March 11, 2011

Legs are REALLY itchy?

All righty, so it started this past thursday. My legs were really itchy after shaving my lower legs. I have not shaved my upper legs (thighs) for MONTHS...it's winter, I don't wear shorts, so why bother, right? Well, after I shaved my lower legs, my upper legs started to itch REALLY bad. It's my lower legs too, but not as much as my thighs. It got to the point where last night I woke up around 4:30 A.M. and realized I was itching my legs. In my sleep. I also have bruises on my right thigh and my left lower leg, near the inside. What can I do to stop the itching?? I don't want it to escalate any more. I am trying to put lotion on at least once a day, after I shower. I am going to start putting it on twice a day - when I put my jeans on in the morning and after I shower at night. I also tend to have dry skin during the winter months, so that may be playing a part in this. Any more suggestions? Thanks so much!! :) <3

No comments:

Post a Comment