Thursday, March 3, 2011

How can I keep my hair straight with long layers in it?

First off, I'm female, white, with brunette hair. My hair dresser has told me that it's because of the layers that it won't stay pin straight. Also, my hair is naturally wavy/slight curls. I never expected it to be pin straight, but when I straighten it, it will stay how I like it for about an hour or two then the ends begin messing up. The products I use are Kenra hydrating shampoo/conditioner. For a heat protection, I use Kenra Thermal Styling Spray. (My hair is healthy and I keep up with a healthy haircut, and have no dead ends currently. Also, these are high quality products.) My straightener isn't high-end, but decent, so maybe that's the problem that I need a better one? Also, without the layers my hair looks too thick for my liking, so growing them out isn't really an answer I'm looking for. Any tips, tricks, product suggestions? Thanks so much in advance. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment