Saturday, March 5, 2011

Im looking for a new hairdresser...should u get a guy or girl hairdresser?

I am 15 and i am looking for a new hairdresser. I currently have a girl hairdresser and go to salon eclipse. She is nice but i do not like the way she cuts my hair. Whenever i ask for a trim or a couple inches off she always cuts off way more. For example. My last haircut i asked for an inch trim and she ended up chooping off four. She also makes my layers look to choppy and blunt. I want to find a new stylists but i dont know if i should find a male or female one. I have never had a male hairdresser but ive heard that they do very well. They usually are really honest about hair. I also think a male would be good because all the women hairdressers i have had always tell me to cut my hair shorter than i want or chop all my hair off. Who do you recommend me going to? I am only 15 so it doesnt have to be too expensive of a haircut. Should i go to great clips or should i go to something nice like aveda rejuve salon. I am planning on cutting my hair shorter this summer (its not at my mid back) because it is very damaged so i want someone at a place that will give me a good cut. What should i do??

No comments:

Post a Comment