Tuesday, March 8, 2011

My pee smells really horrible?

Well for the past few days my pee has been dark yellow, very cloudy, and has smelt horrible. So horrible that I thought the dog **** outside my bathroom door the first time I noticed. It also hurts a bit, and there is a lot of pressure as well, but only when I'm pretty much done peeing, I don't feel the need to frequently urinate, and when i need to pee I can pee a lot before it starts hurting. I have sex frequently with my boyfriend, but I'm positive this isn't a sexually transmitted disease or infection. I keep very well hydrated, and cranberry juice has always been my favorite drink. I recently started using Encare as a form of birth control, but when I say recent I mean about two months ago. I'm sure its just a U.t.i., or something small but on the off chance that its something larger I would like to know. I can't find anything helpful anywhere online, but I'm not the most internet-savvy person as well. kidney disease and diabetes do run in my family, but I've never shown signs of either in the past.. maybe I'm just making mountains out of molehills though.

No comments:

Post a Comment