Saturday, March 5, 2011

What do you use on your eczema?

I'm 17 and have a form of dermatitis or eczema. I've been to the doctor for it a few times(although I have yet to see a dermatologist) and they gave me expensive creams that helped but there's only so much in a tube and no refills. Every time the season or weather changes dramatically, which here in Kansas it does very often, I break out and my skin just feels so itchy. I itch one little time and I get tons of little red bumps. It happens mostly on my neck, arms, legs, and right now on my lower abdomen although it doesn't always break out there. I use lots of lotion, a&d ointment, neosporin, or cortisone lotion and cream, depending on what's in reach when I start itching but I'm curious what everyone else uses. Any good treatments? Remedies? Anything is appreciated!! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment