Sunday, March 6, 2011

What is the best skin care routine for sensitive skin?

I have very very sensitive combo skin with some occasional eczema patches on my cheeks. My main problem is that i do find stuff that works for me but after a while it stops :( i almost finish the bottle and then it stops working. What should i do? I cleans, tone, and moisturize, and exfoliate every 2 to 3 days. I have found aveda to work but only for a month, murrad cured my acne but my skin is clear now and it burns now :( i also haven't found something from murrad to help my current skin condition. mario badescu i am using now but has recently stopped working :( my skin doesn't look as clean anymore and i have clogged pours around my chin and nose and a little around my forehead. Suggestions on products to use? Please help and be nice and no spam please. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment