Tuesday, March 8, 2011

What product should I use to control, hydrate, and DEFINE my curls?

I really wish I could get something inexpensive, but it doesn't matter at this point. I've heard of "Innersense Quiet Calm Curl Control." Is that product any good? I've also been longing to try the "Aveda Universal Styling Creme." Any good reviews on that? I have thick, curly hair as you may have figured out. People always tell me how much they love it, but it's driving me insane lately! I want to DEFINE my curls, you know? For the past year I've been applying Paul Mitchell SuperSculpt to my damp hair. Then when my hair begins to dry JUST A LITTLE I can see some frizz, so then I braid my hair on each side and go to bed. In the morning when I take out the braids, my hair is pretty but it only lasts LITERALLY for five minutes ): and, my curls aren't defined. They're all just sorta mushed together. Help me out here! Searching for a perfect product for curly hair is as impossible as finding a product to cure acne. Any help is appreciated! (If it matters, people say my hair is like Alicia Minshew's. I disagree. It COULD be like hers if I used the product she does),

No comments:

Post a Comment