Saturday, March 5, 2011

Why do i need to go pee so much?

I am pregnant, but even before i was pregnant i always had a problem with needing to go to much. i notice that i go to the bathroom a lot more than other people i know, and sometimes people ask me what is wrong and why i go to the bathroom so much. I have visited the doctor and they have not found anything wrong. they said i do not have any infections, no UTI, no yeast infection, and no STD's. They all say that im very healthy, and i have even been checked for diabetes. i do not have diabetes. i think i might just have a overactive bladder. I do not have a problem wetting the bed, but i do wake up to go to the bathroom at night, some nights more than others. everyone tells me to drink a lot of water to keep hydrated but i do not want to because i can not handle it. sometimes i drink one bottle a day, and even after that i keep going.

No comments:

Post a Comment