Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Aveda institute of Charlotte?

Hi, I'm currently and Aveda student in Florida and I think the school is great! I started in August of this year and I am happy with it so far. I do believe it is worth it. I had to pay around 18,000 which seems like a lot, I know, but if this is really something you want to pursue then this is deffinately the school to go to. You just need to have a copy of your high school diploma or G.E.D. They do not ask for transcripts or S.A.T. scores. The Aveda program is 13 months long but worth it in the end when you graduate. Every salon owner or stylist that I know understands the extensive Aveda program and are glad to accept Aveda graduates into their salons. Aveda really prepares you for a job in a salon right after you graduate. I really hope that this helps, let me know if this is what you decide to do. And if you have any other questions about Aveda, please ask :)

No comments:

Post a Comment