Monday, March 7, 2011

How to keep my hair straight ALL DAY!?!?! Please help!!?

So currently, I use aveda products in my hair when I am straightening it. First, I wash and condition my hair with a aveda shampoo and conditioner, then I put aveda's confixor in my hair immediately after towel-drying my hair. After that, I put aveda's Glossing Straightener in my hair from roots to tips distributing the product evenly with a comb... Then I blow dry my hair straight with a straightening pick that attaches to my hair dryer... After my hair is blow dried, I apply Tresseme's Heat Tamer spray throughout my hair and straighten my hair with my Helen of Troy ceramic straightener... Then I'm done, and my hair immediately starts to get curly mostly near the ends and underneath right when I step foot outside... Please help me solve this desperate problem!!! If they are any products, different stradegies, or even tips or tricks you think might help please tell me them!!! Thank you soo much!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment