Wednesday, March 9, 2011

School troubles..ugh.?

So i guess if you read all of this thanks. First off, im Savannah im 17. I am 6 months into my 13 months at the cosmetology school Aveda. Ive wanted to do hair since i was about 12. And now that im doing it i really do love it, but im having some problems. I feel like im not living up to my full potential. And i feel as though i have another calling. Ive beein looking up some stuff about Blood Spatter Analysis. Idk, i really need to make a decision. I think ill probably finish out my next 7 months of Aveda, but i feel like im really interested in Blood Spatter Analysis. I mean i know i could do both or at least learn both but i wonder if i should continue at Aveda or quit and start school for the Blood Spatter. So yeah thats my real question. Thanks. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment